Data Retention Policy
When using our site please be aware that we may collect and store the following information about you:
- Your name, age/date of birth and gender;
- Your contact details, including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile number/s) and e-mail address;
- Purchases and orders made by you;
- Your social media handles;
- Your online browsing activities on our website, including what items you view or add to your shopping cart;
- Your password(s);
- Information about the device you use to browse our website including the IP address and the device type;
- Your payment card details (only when you place an order, and your card information is not stored or accessible by us or our staff);
- Your communication and marketing preferences;
- Your interests, preferences, feedback and competition and survey responses;
- Your location;
- Your correspondence and communications with us; and
- Other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or public Facebook page.
This list is not exhaustive and on occasion we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Notice. Some personal data are collected directly, for example when you set up an online account on our website or send an email to our Customer Service team. Other personal data are collected indirectly such as when you browse our website or place orders with us online. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources. We do not give, rent or sell your data to any third parties.
We may anonymize and aggregate personal data for insight and research but no individual customers can be identified from any of these data.
How we use your data
JB Watches may use your personal data:
- To provide goods and services to you;
- To make a tailored website available to you;
- To manage any account(s) you hold with us;
- To verify your identity;
- For crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- To contact you electronically about promotional offers, events, products and services which we think may interest you;
- For analysis, insight and market research purposes to better understand your needs and ensure our products and services are in line with what our customers want;
- To administer competitions and identify and contact competition winners;
- To enable us to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
We may use your personal data for marketing purposes and may send you postal mail, texts and/or emails to update you on our latest offers and events.
You can easily opt out of marketing communications at any time by using the ‘Unsubscribe’ link included in the footer of all our marketing emails. Unsubscribing from marketing emails will not prevent you from receiving updates about current or future orders you place with us.
In order to improve your shopping experience with us, when you visit any of our websites, you may receive personalised banner advertisements whilst browsing websites of other companies. Any banner advertisements you see will relate to your browsing activity on our websites from your computer or other devices.